Genie Espinosa Illustration
Contact: hello@geniespinosa.com


Monday, July 15, 2013

The Zoo Briefing

Helloooooo!!!
How are you all doing? Summer is over our heads GROAR! i haven't even notice it (if it wasn't for the SUPER HOT WEATHER in Bristol!) aaaaaargh! i though UK had cloudy weather!! haha!
i am working in a new picture book those days! and it is about zoo!! how awesome it is!
Last saturday i went with my friend to have a picnic in a park and i was sketching like crazy... i think i'm rediscovering the joy of pen sketching again! 

Those are some animal sketching for another activity book!
So so happy to be walking by this path!

HUUUGS!




2 comments:

  1. Hi, my sunny Genie! :)
    I am always watching your news, and want to say - your works makes me happy all time and gives me a lot of inspiration to paint and paint!

    These drawings from ZOO are AMAZOOiN :D Wonderful characters, done with such free lines, they are alive!

    Beautiful illos, dear! I am impressed with your imagination and ardor!

    BIG HUGS
    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! *hug*