Genie Espinosa children's illustration
mail me: genieespinosa@gmail.com

Monday, July 8, 2013

Gift items, my last assignment on Make Art that Sells Course

Hello my dears!
How have you been?
July has started like crazy!! woaaaa!! i am so happy and full of work to do (and quite lazy lately! must be the sun??) 
Today i want to share my last assignment for Lilla Rogers course Make Art that sells, which finished this week. The topic was lush and gift decor and i came with my favorite topic: LITTLE RED RIDDING HOOD.
We've had to work with old vintage flowers and patterns, it came that i really enjoy the mixture, evern it was SO HARD. i think i just moved too much away from my confort zone! 
Anyway, it has been AMAZING.
Now we've keep working until october when the part B of this course is taking part! <3 font="">
Until then, i have many amazing projects ahead, awesome projects (another one from Bologna Fiere!! YUHU).
Hope i can show some to you sooooooon!!! HUUUUUUGS


1 comment:

  1. Como mola!, parece muy interesante lo de lila rogers school.Haceis proyectos muy chulos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! *hug*